Therefore, whether you need a 4-yard skip size, a 6-yard skip size, an 8-yard skip size, a 12-yard skip size, a 20-yard skip size (roll on roll off), or a 30-yard skip size (roll on roll off), make sure you:
- Understand your project's scope;
- Consider the amount of generated waste;
- Know the type of waste you want to dispose of;
- Have ideas on the hired skip placement;
- Provide your exact location when hiring a skip.
If you have any questions regarding the right skip hire size or this skip size guide, please let us know in the comments. Also, in case you need help with waste removal, please call us on 01799 540022, and we will do our best to help you pick the most suitable skip option.
Stay tuned for more!